20070320

yes i'm back

Ya like helluuu to the people reading my junk. Rant rant rant. Dahdahdah.
CanI just do some picture talking. I'm feeling uber cranky. Think 'cause I'm running a temperature. Helpppp. Why always make me suffer when there's so many things to do up ahead? : ( Oh btw, i'm here 'cause IG Camp was cancelled? Don't ask me. I too have no nuts about it. But there's another camp coming right after the chalet. BSC's Council Camp. God bless me. I don't feel good, honestly.

17 March 07!
They are my life (:
The Superstar Wannabe! Matty, Judith and Qinghui!
19 March 07!
We loveee to do stupid stuff together!
One of my doodling, ston-ning after band practise today!

Hahahaa. 3 silly pigs came over to my pigsty to overnight. And they turned into couch potatoes. LOL. Sorry that my house is so freaking hot and humid. : S Come another day for mahjong okay :D Though I don't know hw to play, but whatever. Omg this post is neither here nor there. Really sleep deprived. After stonning at home, went for the long band practice and stonned in the band room. Sigh. Life's horrendous. Had a good night with olivia still (: all the way till 11PM. Ahhh. Think I'll stop. Shall talk properly when I'm back here. Good night.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home